This position requires communication with CEO. This position is responsible for emailing volunteers upcoming opportunites to assist and scheduling them for specific dates and times, and providing information needed for them to complete the volunteer assignments.
Essential Functions are Virtual:
- Work proactively with CEO to provide accurate information and assistance to volunteers.
- Organizes, coordinates, and manages the scheduling of volunteers.
- Lite admin support on volunteer records, distributing volunteer handbook, arrange dates for orientation and training.
- Act as a single point of contact for volunteer communications.
- Commuicate with social, civic and local organizations to develop partnerships and/or obtain more volunteers/advocates for SW.
This role operates at home. This position routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones. Expected hours of work are flexible.
Great opportuntiy for:
College student internship or at home parent.
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours a month
- computer, internet, typing