This is a volunteer, internship opportunity or community service opportunity. This position requires twice a month communication with CEO. This position is responsible for emailing volunteers upcoming opportunites to assist and scheduling them for specific dates and times, and providing information needed for them to complete the volunteer assignments.
Essential Functions are Virtual:
- Work proactively with CEO to provide accurate information and assistance to volunteers.
- Organizes, coordinates, and manages the scheduling of volunteers.
- Lite admin support on volunteer records, arrange their orientation and training.
- Act as a single point of contact for volunteer communications.
- Works with social, civic and local organizations to develop partnerships, where appropriate, to develop and/or utilize volunteers.
This role operates at home. This position routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones. Expected hours of work are flexible. We estimate 2 hours per month.
Great opportuntiy for:
College student or at home parent.
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours a month
- computer, internet, typing