This position is geared for a self-starting, collaborative individual who is interested in helping becoming involved in a philanthropy with a focus on fundraising. This position requires that the candidate can work autonomously to define and implement ways to raise money to help fund 10-15 kids' education for an entire school year.
- Define individual fundraising strategy and implementation plan to raise $5,000 over a 12 month period (trial period is 3 months to determine if extension is warranted)
- Attend weekly fundraising call with Brighter Children fundraising lead and team
- Attend quarterly meet-ups with fundraising team and broader Brighter Children team, when possible
- Connect with existing network and develop new network to raise funds from individuals and / or businesses
ABOUT BRIGHTER CHILDREN
- Brighter Children is breaking the cycle of poverty by engaging donors to directly sponsor the education of children in impoverished regions, and changing the way people approach, think and feel about giving
- Our Vision? To achieve universal primary education
- Brighter Children currently has partner schools in Colombia, Kenya, India and Honduras and sponsored the education of 150 children in 2015
- Brighter Children was founded in 2013 in New York City and has now grown to a team of 30 dedicated and passionate volunteer individuals across the U.S.
This is a volunteer position that will require 3-5 hours a week.
- Send your resume to email@example.com
- You can learn more about us at www.brighterchildren.org
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Upto 5 hours a week