Become a Girl Scout Leader in Venango County!
Girl Scouts Western Pennsylvania
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
Ready to be a leader for girls in your local area? Troop Leaders are memory makers and role models within the community. They volunteer to lead and guide a group of girls through Girl Scouting, and they take the girls’ interests and abilities into consideration when planning out their fun. As a troop leader, you will have the flexibility to create the troop meeting schedule, manage troop activities and help girls have new experiences.
- Lead a group of approximately 12 girls in a specific grade level your choice
- Become a member of our organization (this $25 fee covers membership dues and insurance for one Girl Scout year October 1st - Sept 30th)
- Time commitment: 10 hours a month
- Number of months is up to you
- Help girls develop skills and confidence that will last a lifetime
- Must be at least 18 and out of high school.
About Girl Scouts Western Pennsylvania
30 Isabella St., Suite 107, Pittsburgh, PA 15212, US
Girl Scouting builds girls of courage, confidence, and character, who make the world a better place.
Girl Scouts is a premier voice for girls and a leading expert
on their growth and development.
Together with committed adult volunteers, who partner with girls to guide and inspire their growth and achievement, the organization builds girls of confidence, courage and character who make the world a better place.
Since its founding in 1912, Girl Scouts has offered remarkable opportunities for girls to develop positive values and to contribute to society as leaders, thinkers, and responsible citizens. Today, Girl Scouts remains a highly regarded, contemporary organization and a steadfast advocate for girls.