If you are looking to boost your experience in recruitment, training, and supervision (or already have it and love it) ...we've got the perfect position for you!!
The Hope Zone is a quickly growing non-profit organization that needs help in preparing volunteers for the amazing opportunities available throughout the Philadelphia area. Duties will include:
- Work with the team lead and Executive Director to develop opportunity descriptions and skills required.
- Advertise through Volunteermatch and other organizations to recruit qualified volunteers
- Screen potential volunteers and obtain background checks as necessary
- Organize and run orientations with the help of the Executive Director and other team leaders.
- Follow up with Team Leads to evaluate volunteers and help identify areas of strengths and opportunities
- Provide feedback to volunteers, Team Leads and/or Executive Director if there are issues that need to be addressed.
- Work with Executive Director and Team Leads to provide leadership development opportunities for volunteers along
The ideal person for this position will:
- Be able to work independently
- Be able to motivate and identify strengths of a volunteer
- Be able to work with other team leaders in Hope Zone
- Have strong listening and communication skills
- Be comfortable speaking in front of small to mid-sized groups
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office
- Be familiar with or willing to learn how to enter data in SalesForce
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Varies - No more than 10 hrs/month