Are you seeking an opportunity to build your portfolio and add experience to your CV/resume? We are looking for Communications and Social Media Volunteers to help grow our social media community and increase our donor-base. You will develop updates to promote our campaigns and programs serving youth in Liberia with varying audiences on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter. You will create branded templates for our eNewsletter and fundraiser campaigns on MailChimp. You will help with drafting newsletters, press releases, and other communication to keep our donors informed of our progress and results. Plus you will be part of fun, diverse and passionate team, who are dedicated in supporting our programs focused on education and vocational training in Liberia.
Desired Experience & Skills:
1) Passion to serve.
2) Strong written & verbal skills for social media updates and newsletters.
3) Previous design & layout experience with email marketing platforms like MailChimp.
4) Experienced using social media and publishing tools & analytics to effectively expand post reach and responses from followers.
5) Able to create slide-show videos of photos and upload on YouTube.
If this is a right fit, please let us know today.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- A minimum of three months.