The Helpers Organization President/CEO is currently seeking an Executive Assistant.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- * Assume receptionist duties, greet public and refer them to appropriate staff members, answer phone, route calls, and take messages.
- * Assist staff with administrative duties as requested.
- * Cooperate in the maintenance and/or modification of agency data collection system.
- * Oversee database management for quality assurance.
- * Provide training to staff on database encoding.
- * Maintain accurate daily accounting of fees, donations and other revenue.
- * Assist with completion of necessary statistical reports as requested.
- * Compile statistical information for Executive Director as requested.
- * Develop and maintain agency inventory system.
- * Distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail including bulk mail.
- * Maintain front desk area, keeping it clean and free from clutter.
- * Type and word process documents as needed.
- * Order office supplies and monitor inventory.
- * Update and maintain mailing lists.
- * Produce mailing labels and reports as requested.
- * Maintain appropriate interpersonal relationships with employees, peers, and consumers.
- * Facilitate special event registration and execution.
- * Assist with various program operations as requested as responsibilities permit.
- * Other duties as assigned.
- Data Entry
- Executive Admin
- People Skills
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10 hours per week
- Most work can be done remotely