To oversee day to day volunteer activities to include coordinating volunteer department assignments, monthly schedules, recruitment, and orientation under the supervision of the Volunteer Services Chair.
- Facilitate volunteer recruitment process including monitoring of designated e-mail account
- Conduct volunteer interviews and selection.
- Coordinate orientation and volunteer department assignments
- Maintain personal files or all volunteers (active and inactive)
- Maintain regular contact with volunteers assigned THO supervision performance based on feedback.
- Communicate performance related concerns to the President/CEO or COO for direction when needed
- Coordinate on-going training
- Monitor efficiency of Volunteer Orientations and troubleshoot under President/CEO or COO’s advisement
- Make sure that Volunteers are covered for special events and fundraisers.
- Data Entry
- People Skills
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 8 hours per week
- Work can Be Done Remotely