The Massachusetts Housing & Shelter Alliance (MHSA) is a nonprofit, public policy advocacy organization dedicated to ending homelessness in the Commonwealth.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to understand shelter and Housing First models, as well as for someone looking to gain experience in both direct service and research.
As an MHSA volunteer, you can expect from 9 am to 5 pm to do the following:
- Assist homeless calls in accessing Shelter and Housing resources
- Help employees with different projects and research
- Help in the office with filing, organizing, emailing and preparing and helping with events projects
- Complete phone and call training to assist callers and staff
- Gain experience in office administration and data entry work toward a special project
Anyone is welcome to apply!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment