The Board of the Western Neuropathy Association is a working board. The Board currently meets monthly on the 2nd Monday of eacn month from 6-8 PM at the Association Resource Center at 950 Genn Dr., Folsom, CA 95630. Each Board member takes certain portions of the Strategic Plan to cover and faciitate. Current we are looking for a person good in fundraising and a person who likes to work witn finances and budgets. We have a bookkeeper on staff at the Association Resource Center that handles the day to day records but need a person who can help us project and plan. We are also looking for a person who enjoys working with people and would like to train with our President in starting and developing support groups for people with neurpathy,
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send an e-mail to our Vice President, Karen Polastri at Karen@otaconline,org or Bev Anderson@pnhelp.org or call 877-622-6298.
- Financial Planning
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 8-12 hours a month
- Support Group Leader in Jackson,...
- Member of The Board of Directors
- Support Group Leader - San Jose,...
- Support Group Leader for Eureka,...
- Support Group Leader - Woodland,...
- Support Group Leader - Santa...
- Support Group Leader in Salem, OR
- Support Group Leader - Thousand...
- Support Group Leader,...