The Western Neuropathy Group develops support groups for people with neuropathy in California, Nevda, and Oregon. These meet monthly except December and one or two summer months if thwy xhoose to do so. The Leadership Team plans the meetings, books speakers as works best for them and gives encouragement to the people who come with an upbeat approach. It is not a pity party or a gossip session. Training materials and ongoing help is given. It is a network so people don't feel alone nor do leaders.
The Eureka group met fosr several years but has not for several years now due to not haviing a person(s) who could be the Leader or Leadership Team. There are some who would help.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please e-mail Bev Anderson at email@example.com or call 877-622-6298.
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Reading Comprehension
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 6-10 hours a month
- Support Group Leader in Jackson,...
- Member of The Board of Directors
- Support Group Leader - San Jose,...
- Support Group Leader for Eureka,...
- Support Group Leader - Woodland,...
- Support Group Leader - Santa...
- Support Group Leader in Salem, OR
- Support Group Leader - Thousand...
- Support Group Leader,...