WE Day is coming to Radio City Music Hall in New York for the first time, and we are looking for dynamic and engaging volunteers to help make this unique event possible!
WE Day is the celebration of the WE Movement, an ocean of people coming together to create impact. Watch the WE Day video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqtzsIEn-lg
Why join us as a volunteer?
- Meet new people
- Earn volunteer hours
- Gain skills and experience in the realm of live events
- Witness inspirational speakers and performers
- Be a part of an amazing movement empowering young people to make a difference
- There are opportunities for youth, adults, families, friends and co-workers
WE Day New York Welcome - Thursday, April 6, 2017, 7:30 am - 2:30 pm
WE Day New York Welcome: Friends & Family - Thursday, April 6, 2017, 4:30 pm - 9:15 pm
For more information on the roles available or to register, please visit WE.org/volunteer. You can also contact our amazing team at email@example.com.
- People Skills
- Event Planning / Management
- Youth Services
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 10 - 15 hours
- Attend one training session prior to the event