At Saint Therese, life is good. Our communities provide secure, stress-free living and the very best in senior care and housing with a commitment to each individual’s spiritual, physical, emotional and social well-being.
The Saint Therese of New Hope Auxiliary has been a part of Saint Therese since its inception. Managing the Saint Therese gift shop, the Auxiliary is also a tireless group of fundraisers and a vital part of Saint Therese’s foundation of giving.
Join the Auxiliary and be of a part of all the good that happens. The gift shop is more than just a convenient place to pick up needed items and unique gifts; it’s also a place where neighbors, family and friends connect. Gift Shop volunteers assist with sales and inventory in a fun, warm and caring atmosphere. Shifts are currently available mornings and afternoons.
Visit www.sttheresemn.org/volunteer-opportunities to learn more and apply online.
When you make a difference in someone’s life you’ll make a difference in your life too. Volunteering is good for the soul!
- People Skills
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 30 hours volunteer service per year
- $10 annual Auxiliary membership fee, able to maintain confidentiality and HIPAA compliance
- Musical Volunteers
- Pet Therapy Volunteer
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Make a Difference - Volunteer at...
- Palliative Care Companion -...
- Share your Talents and Love for...
- Library Assistant at Saint Therese
- Games & Activities Assistant
- Hospitality Volunteer at Saint...
- Pastoral Care Volunteer
- Day Trips & Fun Outings for...
- Visit with Seniors and Bring a...
- Happy Hour at Saint Therese at...
- Mass/Worship Escort
- Hospitality Volunteer at...
- Sewing/Mending Volunteer
- Music & Memory Volunteer
- Office Assistant at Transitional...
- Bingo Volunteer!
- Beauty Salon Assistant