Encore volunteers over 50 help youth thrive and succeed in today's society.
- Assisting with administrative tasks, office work, filing, etc.
- Assisting with event planning
- Answering phones
- Distributing information to families and youth
- Helping at CFS-sponsored family events
- Reading to children
- Conducting workshops on lifestyle topics like cooking and how to find employment
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 50
- Orientation or Training
- 15-40 hrs per week
- Volunteers must be over 50 years of age