The Turning Point’s Education Department is looking for passionate and dedicated individuals who are excited to be on the frontlines of sexual violence prevention education! Our fellowship will offer individuals the opportunity to gain hands on experience in sexual violence prevention education and partnership building with local social service organizations and community leaders.
- People Skills
- Public Speaking
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 15-20 hours per week
- Provide help and hope in Dallas
- Volunteer Advocates-Help those...
- Fundraising and outreach
- Prevention Education Fellowship
- Bags Of Hope
- Advocate- Help those in need!
- Daytime Crisis Advocate-Help...
- Help Collin County!
- Bilingual Advocate-impact lives!
- Volunteer Licensed Counselor or...
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center...
- Fundraising and Event Committee...
- Administrative Ambassador! Smile...
- Crisis Intervention Internship...