Share Your Talent and Love for Music
At Saint Therese, life is good. Our communities provide secure, stress-free living and the very best in senior care and housing with a commitment to each individual’s spiritual, physical, emotional and social well-being.
Share your talents and love for music with our residents! We have several common areas throughout our campuses that provide opportunities for musicians to play piano, guitar, accordion, harmonica....etc. for residents and families. It can be a performance that is entertainment based, a sing-along, or simply playing background music as folks visit.
If you are seeking opportunities to perform, and enjoy enhancing the lives of older adults and sharing music, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Volunteer at the community closest to you; Saint Therese of New Hope, Saint Therese at Oxbow Lake in Brooklyn Park, Saint Therese at St. Odilia’s in Shoreview, Saint Therese of Woodbury, or Transitional Care by Saint Therese at North Memorial Medical Center in Robbinsdale.
Visit www.sttheresemn.org/volunteer-opportunities to learn more and apply online.
When you make a difference in someone’s life you’ll make a difference in your life too. Volunteering is good for the soul!
- Wind Instrument
- Brass Instrument
- Keyboard Instrument
- Music Therapy
- String Instrument
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum commitment of 30 hours of service per year
- Able to maintain confidentiality and HIPAA compliance
- Musical Volunteers
- Pet Therapy Volunteer
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Make a Difference - Volunteer at...
- Palliative Care Companion -...
- Share your Talents and Love for...
- Library Assistant at Saint Therese
- Games & Activities Assistant
- Hospitality Volunteer at Saint...
- Pastoral Care Volunteer
- Day Trips & Fun Outings for...
- Visit with Seniors and Bring a...
- Sewing Buddy
- Happy Hour at Saint Therese at...
- Mass/Worship Escort
- Hospitality Volunteer at...
- Sewing/Mending Volunteer
- Music & Memory Volunteer
- Office Assistant at Transitional...
- Beauty Salon Escort