We are seeking people to be part of our team that helps with members, visitors, and the paperwork that comes along with it. No specific skills are required for this position. Activities that you will do include:
- Helping new people sign up with their membership
- Processing waivers and ID card forms
- Answering basic questions on membership and how it works
- Giving tours of the facility
- Processing donations as they come in
We will train you on everything involved. It is a fairly laid-back atomosphere with variety every day. We have technical staff that can help people when they need specific assistance.
There is no specific commitment requirement - we ask that you find a pattern that works for you and commit to that.
We do run a background check, but it does not take much time and is because we work with minors. This position is open to anybody over the age of 16, and would be a good opportunity for students, retirees, or those with a varied schedule.
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- 2-15 hours per week
- Grant writing: Research and...
- French Instructor for Teens
- Music Instructor for Teens
- Wordpress Development
- American Sign Language...
- Classical Literature Instructor...
- Mechanics Instructor for Teens
- Money Matters Instructor for Teens
- Grant Writing
- Art Program Coordinator / Intern...
- Teen Tutoring: The Geek Group
- Audio / Visual Production
- Audio / Visual Post Production
- Building Instructor for Teens
- Administration & Member Services
- Electronics Instructor for Teens
- Animation & Graphic Design
- Robotics Instructor for Teens
- IT & Computer Technician