The Walk to End Alzheimer's would not be possible without the support of our fantastic volunteers! As a volunteer, we count on your invaluable contribution of time and energy to make the event a success.
Interested in volunteering? We need volunteers to serve on our Committee that plans, promotse and implements a successful event.
Opportunities on the Committee can include:
- Sponsorship - Identify potential local partners within the business community
- Recruitment - Identify potential Team Captains for the Walk to End Alzheimer's and invite them to attend informational events
- Retention - Retain and cultivate returning Team Captains
- Marketing & Awareness - Promote the Walk to End Alzheimer's within the community through marketing collateral and by attending community events
- Mission - Help with either the Promise Garden or Advocacy on Walk Day
- Logistics - help staff one of the many volunteer areas on Walk Day including registration, parking/hospitality, etc.
Please note: The Planning Committee will meet ~once a month until the Walk on October 7, 2017.
- Event Planning / Management
- Relationship Building
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Planning Committee - Springfield...
- Planning Committee - Sidney Walk...
- Sidney Walk to End Alzheimer's...
- Support Group Facilitator
- Springfield Walk to End...
- Planning Committee - Dayton Walk...
- Special Event Support
- Planning Committee - Miami...
- Greenville Walk to End...
- Planning Committee - Greenville...
- Health Fair Volunteer
- Office Support
- Dayton Walk to End Alzheimer's...
- Miami County Walk to End...
- Speaker's Bureau