This historic old cemetary in the heart of Old Town needs ongoing volunteers to individually, or as a small group, assist with removing weeds from around the grave sites. Weekday mornings from 9-12pm is best as the area is impacted otherwise by tourists in the area. Please contact Kathy Castello at (619)235-5903 to sign-up. We will train. (Gloves and trash bags will be provided.)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- on-going, intermittent, as needed
- Desire to preserve beauty of historic landmark
- Volleyball Volunteers Needed at...
- Juniper Canyon Environment Project
- Camp Wet & Wild!
- Camp at the Bay!
- 47th Street Canyon Enhancement
- University Heights Environmental...
- Los Peñasquitos Canyon...
- Play day at the Lake!
- West Sycamore Volunteer Crew
- Youth Volleyball Coach
- Ruffin Canyon Environmental...
- Navajo Canyon Restoration Project
- Youth Baseball Coach at Adams...
- Chollas Creek Environmental...
- Habitat Restoration Crew
- Weed Removal in Historic Old Town
- Movie in the Park!
- Summer Camp Volunteer at Golden...
- Trail Improvement Crew
- Otay Valley Regional Park needs...