The Walk to End Alzheimer's would not be possible without the support of our fantastic volunteers! As a Walk Day volunteer, we count on your invaluable contribution of time and energy to help make the event a success.
We need volunteers in the following areas on September 30th:
- Promise Garden
- Set Up/Tear Down
- Water Stop
- Volunteer Check-In
If you're interested in volunteering on Walk Day, let us know! We'll be in touch soon!
- Event Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Planning Committee - Springfield...
- Planning Committee - Sidney Walk...
- Sidney Walk to End Alzheimer's...
- Support Group Facilitator
- Springfield Walk to End...
- Planning Committee - Dayton Walk...
- Special Event Support
- Planning Committee - Miami...
- Greenville Walk to End...
- Planning Committee - Greenville...
- Health Fair Volunteer
- Office Support
- Dayton Walk to End Alzheimer's...
- Miami County Walk to End...
- Speaker's Bureau