Junior Achievement Classroom Program - Stony Brook Elementary School (Central York SD)
Junior Achievement Classroom Programs relate what our students are already learning in school to real-life situations. JA’s goals include preparing our students for work-readiness by introducing the ideas of business ownership, managing money and personal finances. These values can begin at an early elementary age and give our kids ideas to help them dream big for their futures!
JA Classroom Programs consist of five classroom sessions lasting 30-55 minutes each.
- Each session includes interactive activities and/or games.
- Days and times of each session are scheduled by you directly with the teacher to suit your availability.
- Classroom teachers will always be in the room to provide support and discipline.
- Sessions are outlined in an easy to follow guide.
- JA provides all volunteers with training and a kit containing all materials needed for the program.
- No experience necessary! You provide your time and enthusiasm to make a difference.
- JA programs are fun and rewarding for students and presenters!
250 Silver Spur DrYork, PA 17402
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training