Neighborhood House is seeking skilled volunteers who can help us share the story of our work through photography and/or videography.
Tasks associated with this role include:
- Work with the Development team and program staff to identify photo/video opportunities at different NH sites. This may include strategizing about the development of materials like annual reports, brochures, case statements, direct mail solicitations, ads, social media, ad campaigns and websites.
- Coordinate with program staff to arrange for photo/video session (or visiting of programs).
- Work with Development and program teams to obtain release forms for all clients/program participants.
- Provide photos/video to NH's Development team.
Ideally, we are seeking volunteers who have experience in photography and/or videography, prior experience working with diverse communities and the ability to travel throughout King County.
In addition to filling a current need in a local nonprofit, you would be helping us to share our work with the broader region. This is also a great opportunity to build your portfolio.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexibility based on volunteer availability
- previous experience with photography and/or videography