Dallas Pets Alive is searching for a highly organized, reliable individual with solid experience in Public Relations to join our team.A quick background on Dallas Pets Alive!: DPA is a group of volunteers dedicated to making Dallas a no kill community for companion animals. DPA pulls the dogs off the euthanasia list at Dallas Animal Services. We do not have a facility that we operate out of so we rely heavily on fosters to house the dogs until they are adopted.
DPA needs someone to lead our Public Relations team to help us further reach out to the community.
Do you have what it takes?
- Program Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- Public Relations
- Business Development
- Brand Development & Messaging
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 5-8 hours weekly
- Feral Cat Colony Manager
- Animal Assistance Partner...
- Medical Coordinator - Virtual...
- Shelter Customer Service Volunteer
- Adoptline Volunteer
- On-Line Customer Service Volunteer
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Compassionate and Experienced...
- Foster/medical administrator
- Adoption Hotline Voicemail...
- Rescue Partner Medical Coordinator
- Landlord and Vet Check Volunteer
- Graphic Designer
- Vet Approval Admin
- Public Relations Volunteer
- Grant Writer
- Social Media Calendar Project...
- Animal Data Admin
- Social Media Intern
- Foster Parent Representative