The Houston Food Bank cultivates a spirit of teamwork between volunteers and staff in order to provide the highest level of customer service to our volunteers. Scheduling Volunteers join a team that works behind-the-scenes to keep HFB volunteerism running smoothly by providing registration assistance to fellow HFB volunteers. This team is great for anyone who enjoys talking to people, working on computers and providing logistical support.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible times, 6 days a week!
- Be the Face of the Houston Food...
- Help End Child Hunger in our...
- Court Mandated Volunteering at...
- Social Media Ambassador
- Be a Houston Food Bank Volunteer!
- Volunteer Scheduler
- Backpack Buddy Site Monitors
- Make a Difference. Be Inspired. ...
- CORE Specialist
- Administrative Volunteers Needed...