The Houston Food Bank cultivates a spirit of teamwork between volunteers and staff in order to provide the highest level of customer service to our visitors and volunteers. Greeters are on the front line, receiving volunteers when they arrive for a shift, assisting with the check-in process, answering questions, and escorting them to an orientation area. If you have a commitment to customer service, and enjoy meeting new people, we would welcome your talents in this important volunteer role.
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible times, 6 days a week!
- Be the Face of the Houston Food...
- Court Mandated Volunteering at...
- Be a Houston Food Bank Volunteer!
- Volunteer Scheduler
- Earn an A+ as a Teachers Aid...
- CORE Specialist
- Help End Child Hunger in our...
- Social Media Ambassador
- Kid's Cafe
- Backpack Buddy Site Monitors
- Make a Difference. Be Inspired. ...
- Administrative Volunteers Needed...