Free Wheelchair Mission relies on dedicated volunteers around the world, performing roles ranging from administrative support at our Irvine, CA headquarters to wheelchair assembly with our distribution partners on the field.
Most of our local volunteer opportunities involve campaigns or special events such as our annual Run for Mobility and our Miracle of Mobility gala.Volunteer at our Office:
Volunteer opportunities are available year-round for individuals ages 18 and up to assist with general office tasks and the processing of gift receipts mailings at our office in Irvine, CA, during standard business hours Monday through Friday.
For additional information please contact Kathleen Spalione at (949) 273-8470 x212 or e-mail email@example.com.Volunteer at Upcoming Events:
Run for Mobility @ OC Marathon, May 6-7, 2017
Volunteer to assist with marketing and donation collection at our expo tent, as well as to hand out water at our assigned mile stations, during the following times:
- Friday, May 5th, 2017
- 4 - 8 p.m., Health and Fitness Expo Packet Pick-Up and Late Registration.
- Saturday, May 6, 2017
- 9 a.m. - 6 p.m., Health and Fitness Expo Packet Pick-Up and Late Registration
- 5:00 p.m., Wahoo's OC 5K.
- Sunday, May 7, 2017
- 5:30 a.m., Full Marathon Start (Newport Center, adjacent to Fashion Island
- 6:15 a.m., Half Marathon Start
- Turn your passion into action by fundraising for Free Wheelchair Mission with your own fundraising page
- International Medical Mission volunteer opportunities for licensed Physical Therapists and Occupational Therapists
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Event Planning / Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18