There are limited activities on campus that our male residents can call their own. We are currently looking for men to volunteer as a group leader to lead an ongoing group OR present of a topic that would be of interested to our male residents.
Do you woodwork and would like to do a demonstration? Are you a geography or history buff with lots of pictures - would you like to present? Astronomy? Fishing? Hunting?
This can be an ongoing opportunity or a one-time opportunity. Please inquire for more information.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1.5 hours
- Drum Circle Assistant
- From crafting to BINGO -- have a...
- One to One Visitors
- Culinary Assistant
- Family Volunteering
- Birthday Party Helper
- Scripture Reader
- Newspaper Reader - Read to older...
- Sunday Service Escorts
- Pianist Needed on Wednesday...
- Flower Delivery: You can help...
- Scripture Reading
- Help residents feel beautiful...
- Help a heart to sing! Share...
- Music has power! Donate your old...
- Technology Helper
- Be a Friend to an Older Adult
- Clerical Assistant
- Activities Leader/Assistant
- Lead a Men's Group