The Purchasing Department is looking for a college student to assist with various administrative tasks and projects.
- Conduct various procurement-related projects, including the creation of purchasing activity reports and bid activities
- Assist with the department’s administrative tasks, such as filing and record-keeping, issuing taxi vouchers, and report generation
- Process purchase requisitions and purchase orders for selected and assigned vendors
- Contact other agency departments regarding delayed receiving copies in order to process outstanding invoices
- Perform other related duties as needed
- Students in a Bachelor’s level Business program with a Purchasing concentration preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office suite, particularly Excel, required
- Previous purchasing experience preferred
- Strong database management skills and clerical accuracy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service mindset
- Ability to work well independently and in collaborative settings
- Ability to sensitively and effectively communicate with individuals of diverse economic and cultural backgrounds
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Computer Instructor Volunteer
- Video Editing Intern
- Outreach Administrator Volunteer
- Food Pantry Volunteer
- Food Pantry Assistant
- Housing Search Intern
- Youth Academy Club Leader
- Senior Programs Intern
- Youth Academy Enrichment Class...
- Exercise Instructor Volunteer
- Youth Academy Tutor
- Data Entry Intern/Volunteer
- Administrative Assistant - East...
- Graphic Design Volunteer
- Family Services Interns
- Housing Resource Support Volunteer
- STUDENT SUPPORT INTERN/VOLUNTEER
- Future Protectors Initiative...
- Community Planning and Research...
- Purchasing Intern