The Houston Food Bank’s Social Media Ambassador is vital in spreading awareness of all that the Houston Food Bank does - and how others can help. Together, we feed 800,000 people a year!
Media-savvy professionals, technology fanatics, and others interested in helping to spread the Houston Food Bank’s mission of leading the fight against hunger are invited to volunteer as Social Media Ambassador. An editorial calendar will be provided listing all current and upcoming campaigns so this volunteer can post at least twice a month on any social media channel -Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Instagram, or blog post. Ambassadors are also asked to share Houston Food Bank posts and tag the Food Bank in their own posts.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Public Relations
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Minimum - two social media posts per month
- Be the Face of the Houston Food...
- Court Mandated Volunteering at...
- Be a Houston Food Bank Volunteer!
- Volunteer Scheduler
- Earn an A+ as a Teachers Aid...
- CORE Specialist
- Help End Child Hunger in our...
- Social Media Ambassador
- Kid's Cafe
- Backpack Buddy Site Monitors
- Make a Difference. Be Inspired. ...
- Administrative Volunteers Needed...