Home of the Innocents' Aftercare program helps clients in our community. Clients in this program are:
- age 18-24
- single, pregnant or parenting
- in a high-risk category due to being below the poverty level
- many have mental health issues and/or learning disabilities
- many have experienced abuse in their past or present relationships or family of origin
- some are former foster youth
- all are working towards completing educational goals (GED, diploma, post-secondary degree or certificate)
Volunteers are needed to provide childcare (infants to approx. age 5) for these client’s kids so that the parents can attend employment skills class once a month.
Classes will take place once a month a weekday around 2pm and last for approximately 1-2 hours.
By providing childcare, you will make it possible for clients to attend these much needed monthly classes.
- Child Care
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- On a weekday, once a month for a couple hours