Guest Relations Ambassador-Greeter
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WherePrinceton HealthCare SystemOne Plainsboro RoadPlainsboro, NJ 08536
Guest Relations Ambassador Greeter Specific Duties:
1. Greet all persons who enter through the West and East entrances of the main atrium or other designated area.
2. Answer questions, providing the necessary information within the job scope.
3. Direct visitors to proper locations, arranging for escorting those in distress or looking for difficult-to-find areas, as requested.
Requirements will include:
* Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
* Must be helpful and courteous to all people, at all times.
* Must have the ability to remain calm under all pressure.
* Must be reliable, and able to maintain his/her commitment.
* Must keep in complete confidence all hospital-related information learned while working.
* Must be willing to have their name (or registered name) placed on the substitute list.
* Must be a team player and willing to interact with others.
* Must be supportive of established policies, procedures and guidelines.
* Must be in uniform (clean and properly pressed) with ID badge displayed above the waist.
* Must refrain from eating, chewing gum, completing homework and using devices such as cell
(Must be atleast 18 years old)
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hour shift on Saturday or Sunday
- ER Patient Experience Rounder
- Plainsboro Rehab
- Outpatient Imaging
- Guest Relations Ambassador- Escort
- Pelvic Wellness Center
- Lab Pathology
- Volunteer Services Courier
- Monroe Physical Therapy Office...
- Guest Relations Ambassador-...
- NICHE Volunteer ( Nurses...
- Occupational Health
- Legal Services
- Human Resource Volunteer
- Guest Relations Ambassador-Greeter