Guest Relations Ambassador- Escort
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WherePrinceton HealthCare SystemOne Plainsboro RoadPlainsboro, NJ 08536
Guest Relations Ambassadors will assist with:
1. Escort visitors and patients to various destinations throughout hospital campus utilizing a wheelchair when necessary or requested.
2. Engage in conversation with visitors and patients to enhance their experience.
* Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
* Must be helpful and courteous to all people, at all times.
* Must have the ability to remain calm under all pressure.
* Must be reliable, and able to maintain his/her commitment.
* Must keep in complete confidence all hospital-related information learned while working.
* Must be willing to have their name (or registered name) placed on the substitute list.
* Must be a team player and willing to interact with others.
* Must be supportive of established policies, procedures and guidelines.
* Must be in uniform (clean and properly pressed) with ID badge displayed above the waist.
* Must refrain from eating, chewing gum, completing homework and using devices such as cell
This position will also require:
* Ability to push/pull a wheelchair with someone seated in it.
(Must be atleast 18 years old)
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hour shifts either on Saturday or Sunday
- PAT (Pre-Admission Testing)...
- ER Patient Experience Rounder
- Plainsboro Rehab
- Outpatient Imaging
- Guest Relations Ambassador- Escort
- Pelvic Wellness Center
- Lab Pathology
- Volunteer Services Courier
- Hospice Volunteer
- Monroe Physical Therapy Office...
- Guest Relations Ambassador-...
- NICHE Volunteer ( Nurses...
- Occupational Health
- Legal Services
- Human Resource Volunteer
- Guest Relations Ambassador-Greeter