Brighten a hospice patient's day with a homemade birthday cake. You provide the cake & we'll provide the balloons!
Hospice patients and their families are surprised and delighted with birthday cakes and/or cupcakes baked by our volunteers. Make a happy and unexpected difference on a patient's special day!
Volunteers may bake and drop off cakes at our office and our staff will deliver to patients OR volunteers may deliver directly to the patient (your choice). In either case, the patient celebrates with a wonderful birthday treat!
Join our team of exceptional volunteers!
For more information, call 614.414.0500 or email.
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours per month, as your schedule permits
- Relieve a caregiver - spend time...
- Phone calls - volunteers needed
- Build your resume through...
- Vigil Volunteer...
- Excel tracking - patient visits
- Organized? Dependable?...
- Share an hour with a hospice...
- SEWING PROJECTS - Comfort Items...
- Therapy Dogs in Central Ohio
- Birthday Cake Bakers
- 11th Hour Vigil Volunteers
- CAKES, COOKIES & COMPANIONSHIP
- [JASON] KINDRED HOSPICE-...
- YOU & YOUR DOG - team up & visit...
- Handmade projects to comfort...
- Veterans to visit Veterans