The Human Resources executive is ideal for someone who is looking to enhance their knowledge in the human resources field. This person will be responsible for assisting in all HR related matters in the organisation and all SOLS 24/7 programmes.Tasks:
Workforce Planning and Employment
- Assisting to implement the organization’s recruiting strategy.
- Overseeing hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks.
- Assisting in the interview process.
- Assisting on-boarding and HR orientation.
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, rules and regulation to new and existing employees.
Job Description and Analysis
- Analysing job duties
- Creating job descriptions
- Performing job evaluations and job analyses
- Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval
- Ensuring new hire sheet is completed and processed
Employee and Labor Relations
Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc
Visa and Immigration
- Advising international applicants on the visa application process
- Documents provided by applicants must be sufficient and thoroughly checked
- Explaining visa procedures, rules and regulation
- Ensuring application submitting on time
- Visa overview must be checked regularly and updated
- Maintaining records of visa and passport expiration date
- Following up any information with the body of immigration
- Liaise with supervisor any applicants need to be submitted
- Food and basic accommodation (communal living) is provided.
- We apply for your visa!
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): High proficiency in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field.
- Required Skill(s): Interviewing, Phone communication, Scheduling and planning, Writing, Human Resources Management, Training, Presentation, Microsoft Office
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Passionate in the Human Resources field.
- Good communication and people skills - Able to communicate on the phone/interviews
- High planning and organization skills.
- Always seeking to improve best practice.
- Flexible, open minded and eager to work in an international work environment.
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Human Resources Strategy
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Human Resources Assistance
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- To apply, visit : http://www.sols247.org/human-resources-executive-juniorsenior-executive/
- SOLS Energy Marketing...
- Videographer Professional...
- Project Management Professional...
- Teaching- Solar Academy
- Trainee Psychologist (SOLS Health)
- Professional Learning Assistant...
- Marketing Professional Placement...
- Digital Marketing Professional...
- Education and Training Executive
- International Volunteer
- Scholar Development Professional...
- Volunteer Teacher
- Web Programmer/ Developer...
- Operations Professional...
- Human Resources Professional...
- Software Development...
- PR, Digital Marketing and...
- Graphic Design Professional...
- Communications Professional...
- Community Centre Manager