Length of the contract: 2 years
Location: SOLS 24/7 Headquarters, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Full-time paid position
- Gain knowledge in the research and development of in language learning and training;
- Gaining transferable skills in the field of education, research, training, social work, community development and NPOs;
- Work in a multicultural and international environment;
- Freedom to grow and take on tasks according to capabilities;
- High job satisfaction through developing hard and soft skills, like self-confidence, public speaking and communication, time management, intercultural work;
- On the job experience and the chance to solidify one’s credentials;
- Work on projects positively influencing the quality of education for underserved communities in Malaysia;
- Access to training and professional development opportunities.
- SOLS will cover visa costs and application (for Internationals)
- Basic accommodation & food provided
An education and training executive is responsible for maintaining the quality standards of the education programmes that the organization delivers. Ensure sufficient professional preparation for the SOLS teaching and office staff as per the job requirements. Increase the efficiency of internal departments through capacity development processes.
Plan and deliver training sessions internally and externally (50%)
- Survey the target groups for training needs;
- Prepare and design training programs;
- Deliver and ensure the evaluation of training sessions for SOLS teaching staff project based.
Research and development on education and training materials needs based (15%)
- Research in existing education models and systems;
- Innovate and update education and training units for programmes and departments as required by the senior management.
- Create new teaching and assessment tools;
- Create instructional materials for implementing the educational content (SOPs);
- Monitor the implementation of education materials to ensure following standards.
Capacity development of internal departments of the NGO and Social Enterprise (35%)
- Observe and analyze the workflow of departments/programmes;
- Identify the factors that impact the efficiency of departments/programmes.
- Provide solutions for efficiency improvement regarding training, technology and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- High proficiency in written and spoken English.
- At least 1 year-2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree, Education/Teaching/Training or equivalent.
- Must have a driver’s license.
- Required skill(s): training, teaching, organization, planning, preparation, communication, people oriented and flexible in changes of work.
- Open to new methodology and approaches to education.
- Key performance indicators are project based and the ability to do research, development, monitoring and evaluation.
- Willing and able to work in a team and follow instructions.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sungai Besi
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment