Job Description: SCHOLAR MANAGEMENT
1) Training program
- Provide two weeks of intensive training on English language, IT & Computing and Leadership and Character Development;
- Brief them on the scholarship pathway.
2) Scholar Development & Monitoring
- Grades Monitoring & Evaluation; Monitoring the grades and see if there is a need to provide support
- Online resource portal; Update the online resource portal with relevant subjects according to the scholars course outline;
- Extracurricular activities & projects; Plan and organize projects, community service, leadership activities and sports;Training Camps;
- Intensive English & Communication Skills training;
- Trainings on Reading, Writing, Conversation, Comprehension & Presentation skills
- Train them on IELTS
- SOLS IT & Computing - Training on typing, internet and the Microsoft office suite
- Software training & hardware maintenance
- Leadership & Character skills- SOLS Motivation Training
- 1-2 years of experience in student affairs.
- Counseling background will be an added advantage.
- Minimum degree level (TESL/Education/Psychology)
- Excellent time management skills.
- Able to train and monitor.
- Able to take initiative and be resourceful.
- High proficiency in English and Bahasa Malaysia communication skills (written and verbal).
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Flexible with working hours.
- Able to produce workshops/modules based on the given framework.
- Computer skills: High proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Food and basic accommodation is provided.
- This is a paid position.
- We apply for your visa!
- Develop communication skills, project management, training skills, organisation skills;
- Gain knowledge in the research and development of in language learning and training;
- Gaining transferable skills in the field of education, research, training;
- Work in a multicultural and international environment;
- Join other extracurricular activities games and camps;
- High job satisfaction through developing hard and soft skills, like self-confidence, public speaking and communication, time management, intercultural work.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment