An opportunity for volunteers to work with Kindred Hospice to continue its excellent patient care by joining our team in the office. Volunteers are needed for the following administrative duties in our Gahanna office:
- Assemble folders for volunteer recruitment & training
- Copy/assemble/bind Volunteer Orientation Manuals
- Update/maintain volunteer files
- Data entry
- On going mailings - cards to patients, addressing/stuffing envelopes.
Flexible hours. Minimum 3-4 hours per week, M-F, 8:30-5:00. Weekly commitment preferred.
A helpful addition to your resume!
Background check required (at Kindred's expense)
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Bereavement Support
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 hours per week
- Build your resume through...
- Vigil Volunteer...
- Organized? Dependable?...
- READ to hospice patients
- EASY SEWING PROJECTS - Comfort...
- Therapy Dogs in Central Ohio
- 11th Hour Vigil Volunteers
- Cakes, cookies & companionship
- [JASON] KINDRED HOSPICE-...
- YOU & YOUR PET - visit patients!
- Tuck-in Phone Calls for Hospice
- Handmade projects to comfort...
- Veterans visiting Veterans