An opportunity for volunteers to work with Kindred Hospice to continue its excellent patient care by joining our team in the office. Volunteers are needed for the following administrative duties in our Gahanna office:
- Update/maintain volunteer files
- Call/send visit reminders (3rd week of each month)
- Copy/assemble/bind Volunteer Orientation Manuals
- Data entry
- On going mailings - cards to patients, addressing/stuffing envelopes.
Flexible hours. 3-4 hours per week, M-F, 8:30-5:00. Weekly commitment preferred.
A helpful addition to your resume!
Background check required (at Kindred's expense)
We invite you to join our outstanding team!
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 hours per week
- Relieve a caregiver - spend time...
- Phone calls - volunteers needed
- Build your resume through...
- Vigil Volunteer...
- Excel tracking - patient visits
- Organized? Dependable?...
- Share an hour with a hospice...
- SEWING PROJECTS - Comfort Items...
- Therapy Dogs in Central Ohio
- Birthday Cake Bakers
- 11th Hour Vigil Volunteers
- CAKES, COOKIES & COMPANIONSHIP
- [JASON] KINDRED HOSPICE-...
- YOU & YOUR DOG - team up & visit...
- Handmade projects to comfort...
- Veterans to visit Veterans