Help us make Easterseals Adult Day program flourish by empowering adults with disabilities. Regardless of the individual’s diagnosis or disability, the Easterseals Adult Day program provides a warm inviting place where friendships are made and people enjoy engaging in meaningful activities of their choice throughout the day. We have a diverse range of volunteer opportunities available including assisting with activities, kitchen prep, and maintenance.
Come sit and chat, have luch, help with activities, and interact. We also welcome any skills you can contribute including music, art, magic, comedy, or any talent that can enhance the program for our participants.
If you're interested in kitchen duties, we need some extra hands in the kitchen to help us serve and clean up.
Kitchen duties mostly involve helping us plate food and clean up, and may include:
- picking up the food cart from the kitchen next door and walking it to our kitchen
- moving the serving trays to the steam table
- washing the dishes and serving utensils, cleaning the counters and steam table
- washing the trays and lunch tables
- serving and plating pre-cooked food
- returning the food trays to the cart and returning the cart to the main kitchen
- People Skills
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Flexible: Any weekday(s) from 10am - 2pm
- Recent TB test, application paperwork, and Food handler's permit only if serving food