You whant to learn the behind the scene for a school and a cultural center ? Join me!
Assignments may include (but are not limited to) :
* recruitement assistance,
* general correspondence with teachers, members, volunteers, vendors and others,
* copy writing,
* preparing drafts of letters, creating templates,
* preparing reports,
* welcoming visitors.
Who we are looking for ? someone who have a positive attitude, who's proactive, who takes initivatives, with a creative mind and a good sense of humor (bonus point), for whom no task is too small or too large, and who is willing to learn always more.
Candidates must be able to commit to a minimum of three months, 15-25h of week.
This is an unpaid position, reporting to the Executive Director.
- Strong communication skills, including demonstrated and effective writing and speaking.
- Perfect american english written and oral
- Completes assignments/projects accurately and in a timely manner, as set by deadlines.
- Experience with online research, analyzing and organizing information desirable.
- A fine attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills
- problem solving skills
- Executive Admin
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 15-25 hours a week for 3 months min