Position is a member of the Hilltop Volunteer Program and the Montrose Regional Office team. Volunteer works under the supervision/direction of the Support Services Specialist in conjunction with the Volunteer Manager/Coordinator of Volunteer Services.
Responsible for driving supplies and/or clients to various locations to support Hilltop programs.
Ability to perform simple math and read and write in the English language.
Dependable and responsible. Possess a valid Colorado Driver's license.
Assist in delivery from various pickup and delivery points within Montrose and Delta, Colorado.
This is an as-needed on-call position.
Notifies supervisor if not able to make scheduled shift.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- On-call position, flexible. Van driver training.
- Child Abuse Registry check, maintain confidentiality, non-judgmental and empathetic
- Cooking Matters-Chef Instructor
- Latimer House Reception Support
- Cook Matters-Class Assistant
- Supporting Our Seniors (S.O.S.)...
- Volunteer Driver-Montrose...
- Tandem Mentoring-Montrose
- Family First Child Care Support
- Life Skills Mentor-Montrose
- Commons and Fountains Resident...
- Family First Meal Preparation...
- Family First Special Events...
- Day Haven Assistant-Montrose
- Commons and Fountains Activity...
- B4 Babies and Beyond...
- Cooking Matters/Registered...