The Alliance Francaise of San Francisco is seeking a Development Assistant Volunteer to help support our team with outreach, membership development, fundraising and community engagement.
Your volunteering time can make the difference!
- Make phone calls to solicit items and donations from local businesses
- Assist with outreach for donations
- Outreach for free trial classes in local businesses
- work on our online fundraising campaign to renovate the place
- Research and input information into database.
- Assist with large mailings, preparation of packets and other projects.
- create templates for emails, letters,....
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting.
- Experienced with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills with impeccable attention to detail.
- Professional speaking style and demeanor.
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- French speaking preferred
Commitment of 10 hours or more per week for a minimum of 3 months.
plus for 50h volunteering you can have french classes fro free.
- Data Entry
- Customer Acquisition
- Business Development
- Market Research / Analysis
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 10hours a week minimum office hours 9-5