Compassus believes that no one should die alone. There are times when a terminally ill patient has limited support during their last hours of life. Angel volunteers provide a physical presence so that the patient doesn't die alone. They also provide support to the family membere who may be present.
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours a shift, 1 month
- Compassion, active listening, symplathy
- Looking for Veterans in LA and OC
- Pet Therapy Volunteers in LA Area
- Hospice "Welcome Calls"
- Bi-Lingual Hospice Volunteers...
- "No One Dies Alone" Program in...
- Bilingual Visitors for Hospice...
- Massage Therapists Wanted Orange...
- Pet Therapy Volunteer Wanted in...
- Friendly Visitors Wanted in LA...
- Spanish Speaking Volunteers...