Are you comfortable talking on the phone? Would you like to make sure that our famililes have everything they need once their loved one has been admitted to hospice? This is for you. A week after a patient is admitted onto service, you will call the caregiver and make sure they have everything they need and if there are any concerns, you will reach oujt to the team and make sure the families get what they need.
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours a week
- Looking for Veterans in LA and OC
- Pet Therapy Volunteers in LA Area
- Hospice "Welcome Calls"
- Bi-Lingual Hospice Volunteers...
- "No One Dies Alone" Program in...
- Bilingual Visitors for Hospice...
- Massage Therapists Wanted Orange...
- Pet Therapy Volunteer Wanted in...
- Friendly Visitors Wanted in LA...
- Spanish Speaking Volunteers...