Position is a member of the Hilltop Volunteer Program and Aging and Disability Resources of Colorado (ADRC) team. Volunteers work under the supervision/direction of ADRC Director in conjunction with the Volunteer Manager/Coordinator of Volunteer Services.
Responsible for providing companionship support assistance that enhances Life Enrichment and care services to clients and their family.
Supporting Our Seniors (S.O.S.) is a volunteer based program that provides transportation for doctor appointments or grocery shopping.
Responsible for providing transportation assistance for S.O.S. riders to support independence for seniors over 60 who are homebound.
Proof of car insurance, motor vehicle record check.
Mileage Reimbursement provided.
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Rides scheduled weekly, usually 8am-5pm, flexible.
- Maintain confidentiality. Non-judgmental and empathetic. Good listening skills.
- Cooking Matters-Chef Instructor
- Latimer House Reception Support
- Cook Matters-Class Assistant
- Supporting Our Seniors (S.O.S.)...
- Volunteer Driver-Montrose...
- Tandem Mentoring-Montrose
- Family First Child Care Support
- Life Skills Mentor-Montrose
- Hilltop volunteer
- Commons and Fountains Resident...
- Family First Meal Preparation...
- Family First Special Events...
- Day Haven Assistant-Montrose
- Commons and Fountains Activity...
- B4 Babies and Beyond...
- Cooking Matters/Registered...