Position is a member of the Hilltop Volunteer Program and Family First team. To provide care for children in a formal group setting implement child directed activities.
Family First builds strong families through in-home parenting and education. Trained educators provide parents with information on basic care, social and emotional development, cues and communication, physical and brain development, and play and stimulation.
Plan group child activities according to developmental age and interests.
Assure children are engaged in planned activities, crafts, and free play.
Develop relationships with each individual child, act as a positive role model.
Maintain open communication with other team members, reporting all concerns to supervisor.
Good organizational and communication skills.
- Child Development
- Child Welfare
- Child Care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Shifts during group times noon and evening.
- Child Abuse Registry. Non-judgmental and empathetic. Maintain client confidentiality.
- Cooking Matters-Chef Instructor
- Latimer House Reception Support
- Cook Matters-Class Assistant
- Supporting Our Seniors (S.O.S.)...
- Volunteer Driver-Montrose...
- Tandem Mentoring-Montrose
- Family First Child Care Support
- Life Skills Mentor-Montrose
- Hilltop volunteer
- Commons and Fountains Resident...
- Family First Meal Preparation...
- Family First Special Events...
- Day Haven Assistant-Montrose
- Commons and Fountains Activity...
- B4 Babies and Beyond...
- Cooking Matters/Registered...