About Girls Are PowerfulGirls Are Powerful is an inclusive, girl -focused organization with a social mission to empower girls to foster strength of character, change the way they view and feel about themselves and embrace their unique individuality.
As a growing organization, we are looking to add volunteers to our team to help us take our mission to the next level!
Admin Assistant Description
- Performs administrative duties for organization founder and executive committee.
- Responsibilities may include managing calendars; meeting and event arrangements; preparing reports and financial data; and customer relations.
- Requires computer and Internet research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience.
- Sensitivity to confidential matters may be required.
- Duties may include fielding telephone calls, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, and electronic filing.
- Software skills, Internet research abilities, and strong communication skills are required.
Social Media Assistant
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages followership to take action.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
- Marketing Analytics
- Social Media / Blogging
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 5-10 a week