Ember.js Position Requirements
- Minimum 1-2 years exp. in Ember.js or similar
- Minimum of 10 hours a week to volunteer
- Must be available for at least 3 months
- Must be available Mondays at 4:30 PM PST for our weekly team calls
- Must have excellent communication skills for giving and receiving feedback when making revisions and updates in a virtual work environment
Who are we?
One Community is an all-volunteer 501c3 non-profit and open source sustainability think-tank and implementation organization creating this: http://www.onecommunityglobal.org/highest-good-network/
Who are you?
You are someone who wants to be a part of making a global impact with open source software development. You may be a recent graduate, H4 Visa holder, or freelance developer seeking more experience and/or to build your portfolio. Or you may be someone with many years of experience interested in making a difference by sharing your knowledge and skills through world-changing nonprofit work.
About the Project:
For the software aspect of our project, we are building a team to launch and open source this: http://www.onecommunityglobal.org/highest-good-network/ This link will take you to our development GoogleDoc of notes that also includes the GitHub link: http://tinyurl.com/hgn-design-notes
Development is led by our Executive Director and collaboration happens with a weekly Skype video conference and collaborative note taking and discussion on GoogleDocs.
What you need to do to apply:
To apply, please complete our online application form here:
Alternatively, you are also welcome to send your resume and work samples directly to our Executive Director who is doing the interving and hiring for this team: email@example.com
- Database Administration
- Project Management
- Software Development
- IT Consulting
- Security / Network Administration
- Software Engineering
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Minimum of 10 hours a week
- Min 1-2 years exp. in Ember.js or similar