Do you enjoy organizing files and working with spreadsheets and databases? Then this is for you!
Begin Anew is a faith based education program working to empower individuals to overcome obstacles created by poverty. We provide GED test prep, English as a Second Language and Computer and Job skills classes to adults as well as mentoring and access to resources. With our numbers of students ever growing, we are great need of administrative help at all of our sites during the week.
Administrative support would assist Program Directors in organizing and maintain records for effective program operations by:
- Preparing and organizing teaching and tutoring materials for the next class period.
- Inputting student information and test assessment results into database.
- Logging volunteer hours into online database.
- Filing of student information and class materials.
- Uphold the mission and vision of Begin Anew
Previous clerical experience is helpful, but not required. We are looking for a willingness to serve and a desire to help others achieve their goals.
Preferred hours are before 5pm, but we can be flexible depending on your schedule. We would just ask that you commit to 1-2hrs per week if possible.
Position requires volunteers submit an application and references and complete general training.
- Data Entry
- Adult Education
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 2–3hrs per week
- Front Desk / Greeter for GED...
- Mentor/Encourager - Begin Anew...
- GED Tutor - Begin Anew Madison
- Prayer Partner - Begin Anew of...
- ESL Teacher - Begin Anew Woodbine
- Administrative Support: Begin...
- GED Tutor - Begin Anew Franklin
- ESL Teacher - Begin Anew Franklin
- Spanish Speaking Bible Study...
- Childcare Volunteer - Begin Anew...
- Children's Program Volunteer-...
- GED Tutor - Begin Anew Nashville
- Front Desk / Greeter - Begin...