Prepares meals for groups.
Family First builds strong families through in-home parenting and education. Weekly support groups for families, mom and dad groups, providing parents with information on basic care, social and emotional development, cues in communication, physical and brain development, play and stimulation.
- Cooking / Catering
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Shifts during group times afternoons or evenings
- Complete food handlers course, client confidentiality, reliability, non-judgmental, empathetic,
- Cooking Matters-Chef Instructor
- Latimer House Reception Support
- Cook Matters-Class Assistant
- Supporting Our Seniors (S.O.S.)...
- Volunteer Driver-Montrose...
- Tandem Mentoring-Montrose
- Family First Child Care Support
- Life Skills Mentor-Montrose
- Commons and Fountains Resident...
- Family First Meal Preparation...
- Family First Special Events...
- Day Haven Assistant-Montrose
- Commons and Fountains Activity...
- B4 Babies and Beyond...
- Cooking Matters/Registered...