Prepares meals for groups.
Family First builds strong families through in-home parenting and education. Weekly support groups for families, mom and dad groups, providing parents with information on basic care, social and emotional development, cues in communication, physical and brain development, play and stimulation.
- Cooking / Catering
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Shifts during group times afternoons or evenings
- Complete food handlers course, client confidentiality, reliability, non-judgmental, empathetic,
- Cooking Matters-Chef Instructor
- Hilltop volunteer
- Commons and Fountains Resident...
- Cook Matters-Class Assistant
- Family First Meal Preparation...
- Family First Special Events...
- Supporting Our Seniors (S.O.S.)...
- Commons and Fountains Activity...
- Family First Child Care Support
- B4 Babies and Beyond...
- Cooking Matters/Registered...
- Life Skills Mentor-Montrose