Assisting staff with events for clients of Family First. Shifts depend on event schedule. Load and unload vehicles, decorate, set up, take down, assist manning tables, clean up venue.
Family First builds strong families through in-home parenting and education. Trained educators provide parents with information on basic care, social and emotional development, cues and communication, physical and brain development, and play and stimulation.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Varies with events schedule
- Maintain confidentiality, non-judgmental and empathetic, reliable, responsible, lift 20 lbs.
- Cooking Matters-Chef Instructor
- Hilltop volunteer
- Commons and Fountains Resident...
- Cook Matters-Class Assistant
- Family First Meal Preparation...
- Family First Special Events...
- Supporting Our Seniors (S.O.S.)...
- Commons and Fountains Activity...
- Family First Child Care Support
- B4 Babies and Beyond...
- Cooking Matters/Registered...
- Life Skills Mentor-Montrose