Main duties and responsibilities:
- Responsibility for volunteer recruitment.
- Talking to potential volunteers.
- Developing / running a recruitment campaign.
- Responding to volunteer enquiries by telephone, letter or email.
- Producing publicity advertising for volunteers.
- Sending out publicity to relevant organisations.
- Identifying possible roles for volunteers.
- Compiling and maintaining a database of volunteer contact details.
- Developing and maintaining contacts with local volunteer centres.
- Designing / contributing to an induction handbook for volunteers.
Skills and qualities a recruitment worker needs:
- A commitment to the aims and principles of NAMI ND.
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to identify potential volunteers.
- To be approachable and friendly.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- To be able to work as part of a team.
- To have some experience of recruitment.
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Administrative Support
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 6-12 months